Bryan Vogt (pronounced ‘vote’) has a can-do spirit and a positive approach that he applies to everything he does. He and his wife Lisa are lifelong residents of the community along with their two children, Danielle and Joshua. His daughter has just recently become Mom to Bryan’s first gorgeous granddaughter. Bryan has been in the real estate business since 2000. He loves sports in general and you can always talk to him into a good round of golf. St. Louis Cardinals and the tradition of October baseball are one of his passions. The Rams came to town in 1995 and Bryan has been a season ticket holder the entire time, always ready to root them on, along with the St. Louis Blues hockey team.
Bryan has a great sense of humor and everyone loves his wit. He truly believes that buying a home should be FUN and also loves to help sellers meet their needs. Planning is an important step in the home buying or selling process and Bryan enjoys helping to develop a plan that works for his clients. He supplies them with the most accurate information so that they can make an informed decision. He believes that he builds a relationship with each of his clients and tries to maintain it even after the transaction is complete.
As a Transaction Coordinator, Kathy is responsible for the vast number of items that must be completed in order to successfully carry-out and document all Listings and Closings by:
- Working as a liaison between all Closing Parties.
- Insuring that everything is completed according to the terms and timelines of the Contract from escrow-to-close.
- Preparing Listing Agreements and submitting Property Detail Forms to the MLS.
- Gathering feedback from Showings and immediately e-mailing “Showing Feedback Notes” to Sellers.
- Kathy makes certain that every piece of the “transaction puzzle” fits perfectly into place.
Meet The Team.
We are committed to making online home shopping a fun, practical and hassle-free experience. How? By creating a doorway connecting home buyers, sellers and real estate professionals, all to give you the listings, tools and resources you need to make your home buying experience as easy as possible.