Hi everyone. 2020 has been a crazy year but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a fantastic Thanksgiving feast to go!
Either by picking it up or having it delivered to your door! I know of a lot of people who normally cook their own thanksgiving dinner. But with all the ups and downs this year has brought. They have decided this year to taking a load off themselves and are having thanksgiving dinner delivered!
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! Not just because of the amazing food. But it’s the one day of the year that our entire country can give thanks to all we have! Not only for this great country we live in. But our family and friends and all the blessing we enjoy.
With that. Here are seven amazing places you can have a fabulous Turkey dinner to go
However, and this is especially important. If you want to have your turkey dinner and the fixings ready for Thanksgiving Day. You will want to order today or tomorrow at the very latest to ensure your order is ready for the big day! Also, there are links to all the restaurants and locations at the very bottom of this page so you can easily do that.
1. Crackle Barrel Located thru out the St Louis and Metro east It is a favorite of mine all year long Not only do they have all the fixings that you will want but they also have sugar cured ham to boot!
2. Eckert’s Family Restaurant They are a local treasure for the entire area. And this year, as with every year they will have you covered with a spectacular meal!
3. Bob Evens They have a wide variety of sides that sure to please all the family members! And have locations everywhere!
4. Sugar Fire For those wanting something a little different this Thanksgiving. They have will have a smoked turkey with a more BBQ flare for their sides. Which I have no doubt will be delicious!
5. Gallagher’s Located in Waterloo. Is a local favorite for everyone thru out the year and this year there Thanksgiving feast will be sure to please!
6. Whole Foods They have tons of different sides to choose from along with an amazing turkey to boot!
7. And finally Schnucks Grocery stores. They have tons of locations thru out the entire St Louis and metro east area and also are able feed small or larger gatherings.
With this list I am sure you will be able to find a Thanksgiving dinner fit for a King or a Queen. Whether for just the two of you or more. All these locations will be able to fit the bill!
To avoid missing a single episode. Please click the Subscribe button and Ring the Bell.
Until the next episode…
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!